Cook the tasty Thai classic in your kitchen rather than ordering it take-way this weekend.
· 680g firm tofu, diced
· Canola oil spray
· 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
· 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
· 1 lemon, juiced
· 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
· Handful bean sprouts
· ½ red capsicum, diced
· 10 snow pea, roughly chopped
· 5 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
· 1 cup baby corn, diced
· 1 head bok choy, roughly chopped
· 1 packet dried Pad Thai rice noodles
· 2 sprigs fresh coriander
· Peanuts, for garnish
Put noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside.
Put the tofu in a wok on high heat. Add the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice. Add the vegetables and mix through the sauce until coated. Cook for 5 minutes, until the bok choy is wilted.
Drain noodles and add to tofu and vegetables. Garnish with fresh coriander and a handful of peanuts.
Get nutritious recipes
straight into your inbox!
Send your details now to receive Melanie’s recipes designed around a range of dietary needs including improved fertility, weight loss, general heath and wellbeing through improved nutrition. Receive the recipes specific to your needs.