Looking for a quick weeknight dinner that not only tastes good but is good for you?
This week’s recipe – “Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata”- is a one-pot wonder that is packed with flavour and nutrition! Better yet, leftovers make for a great lunch the next day!
• 1 large sweet potato, thinly diced
• 3 zucchinis, thinly diced
• 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
• 3 tomatoes, chopped
• 1 cup low fat grated cheese
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 1 cup low fat milk
• 2 tsp pepper
• 1 handful parsley, chopped
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Pre-heat oven to 180C.
• Line a deep baking dish with baking paper.
• Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well.
• Pour mixture into baking dish and press down firmly with a spoon.
• Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.